- Baptist - identified by our doctrine
- Independent - free to operate according to our beliefs
- Family-Oriented - encouraging and strengthening the home through the Bible
- King James Bible Believers - only using the Bible which God preserved for us in the English language
- Evangelistic - declaring the good news of the Gospel to people everywhere all the time
- Concerned - happy to give our time, our resources and ourselves for the cause of Christ
- All men are sinners and are incapable of going to Heaven while in that state.
- God loves all people and He has provided the only way for us to go to Heaven.
- Jesus Christ is God's Son and that He lived a sinless life and died on the cross to pay for all men's sins.
- Jesus Christ physically rose again from the dead and will come again to rule the earth.
- Every person has the opportunity to repent of their sin and accept Jesus Christ as their Saviour.
- Once a person is saved, they have the responsibility to follow the Lord in scriptural baptism.
- All believers should be faithful, active members of a local, Bible-believing church.
We would be happy to discuss any further questions you may have about our beliefs and practices. Please call us at (614) 764-7374.