- Thursdays at 7:00 PM
- Saturdays at 10:00 AM
Join us as we knock on doors and tell our community the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Nursing Home Services
- Wednesdays - every other week at 4:30 PM at The Laurels of Worthington
We hold services and encourage the residents and their families to establish a relationship with Jesus Christ and continue in their walk with Him.
Great Commission Night
- The first Thursday night of the month we meet for a light meal at 6:30 PM.
- At 7:00 PM we leave to make visits or stay to compile materials or meet in classes designed to increase our experience at sharing the Gospel with others.
- Individual Meetings - meet with a spiritual mentor one-on-one to progress through a simple curriculum and answer your individual questions about the Bible.
- Group Meetings - 10:00 AM on Sundays from September through May using a more in-depth curriculum